Mad Science takes all the hassle and frustration out of running an after-school program because we do all the work for you!
• Registration Materials: All registration forms are provided. All you need to do is print them out and distribute. If your school has a list serve we can provide you with an email registration form also.
• Payment Processing: Parents can write checks to the PTA, to Mad Science, or sign up on our website. Just let us know what your school prefers.
• Age/Grade Level: Mad Science offers instruction in an age and grade appropriate manner using a variety of teaching methods to ensure each participant benefits from the instruction. Therefore, students in kindergarten through to grade 6 can participate in Mad Science after-school programs.
• Instructors: All of our instructors have experience working with children. Some are retired adults embarking on a second career, some are parents themselves, others are college students. All of our instructors are great with kids. Of course, all of our instructors undergo extensive background checks and attend curriculum preparation classes.
• Supplies: Mad Science provides all the equipment and materials required to run the after-school program.
• Take-Home Materials: During each class, students make and take home a science project related to the topic covered in that class. Along with this take-home project, students leave with a summary take-home sheet that describes what they learned during class along with additional activities to extend their science fun and learning at home!
Satisfaction is guaranteed!
The Mad Science guarantee is simple: If you are not satisfied with the Mad Science experience, we will do what it takes to make it right.
Starting a Mad Science after-school science program is easy, just click here